Friday, January 15

See My Results with Age Spots



Photo shows my face with brown age spots (day 1) before starting with  Reverse Regimen by Rodan and Fields.
                                                                    



Photo shows face after 60 days of Reverse Regimen.  Brown age spots are much less noticeable or not even visible.  No makeup used to cover up.



You can change your skin in a few weeks too.  If Reverse isn't for you, see what else the doctor's have created.  Take the your Personalized Solution Tool test.

View here for ALL Rodan and Fields products
Become an income earning Partner

2 comments:

  1. Presented my product testimonial tonight at our Regional meeting. Well received and they liked seeing the pictures of my results. You can see change too, but need to get started on your regimen. Ask me how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a reminder on how Reverse can change your skin, too. I am very pleased. I continue with Reverse in the AM and Anti-Age Regimen in the PM. I can help you get fabulous results too. Just ask me how.

    ReplyDelete