Wednesday, November 24

Beautiful Skin


My solution: Regardless of reality, I have to look the part. Here is my secret to combat the visible signs of a late night or early morning:
  1. Exercise. Despite how tired I might feel a good workout always gets my blood pumping and this brings my skin to life. Eyes are brighter, cheeks are rosy and I look and feel ready to face the day.
  2. A cool surprise to my eyes. To perk up my eyes after a long night, I go straight to my refrigerator to grab an ANTI-AGE Eye Cloth. Yes…I store an extra box in the refrigerator for those mornings I need a little extra wake up call. These cool cloths loaded with powerful peptides help combat wrinkles and inflammation on the spot.
  3. Add some color. To keep my skin looking bright and even, I start with ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion paste in the shower. The hydroquinone keeps my skin radiant and the exfoliating beads scrub away dead skin cells, leaving my skin looking fresh and new. After that, I apply my daily skincare routine, and end with ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides SPF 20 to even tone and further protect against sun damage.
So, remember to strive for 8 hours of sleep but on the days that is impossible no one has to know.
I told you my secrets….now tell me yours. What do you do to hide the visible signs of a late night?

For All Rodan and Fields products


Income Earning Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment